Posted on | October 2, 2013 | 41 Comments
I love and fear Google, but cannot remember when I didn’t need it. Heck, I don’t have to say “I don’t know” to my kids anymore, I can Google it . In commercial terms, they make me money online. I use Google all day everyday, but what the hell is Google+ all about? Here I am though, in Google’s latest takeover bid https://plus.google.com/109220733434570195954/plusones?hl=en
Google still owns a fair amount of untaped Internet Real-estate. There are people, mostly from India, who are marketing Orkut like Facebook pro’s. Deep keyword research will still unearth a Knoll article or two. And Google Buzz was Anti-climactic and confusingingly distracting, although people are making money online marketing Google Buzz as well.
Anyone that really cares about what I do, can be a Facebook friend, Twitter follower, Youtube subscriber or feed and newsletter subscriber and probably add me on Digg, Stumbleupon and Linkedin to boot. The rub will be how much nepotism comes into play. Will Google rank and index Google+ content faster and with bias, like they do blatantly with Youtube or let it flounder like the Buzz feeds that consistently ranked much lower then Twitter, Friendfeed and even Myspace (remember them?) backlinks. And Tumblr and Identica “dofollow” links really make Googlebots happy. HMMMMM…..
But I actually started this post because of how Google made me money today and went off topic. As an SEO and Internet marketing tool Google Analytics has some real drill down data. If you notice in the image, and by the way if you don’t have Google Analytics , go get it, the “none” circled and pointed to, in your analytic back office , Click on it! It will not only tell you how many page views eash post has but what the referring site was and the keyword that got them there, the country and the browser, and what they clicked on the page.
And of course with the RSS strategy I shared on this Internet Marketing For Network Marketers Link Building For SEO I always use myFeedburner Feed. I think I will keep Google around.
Here are a couple cutting edge automation tools:
Content syndication - Tribpro
Article submiter - Article Marketing Robot
Autoresponder – Aweber
If you want more of the best Internet Marketing For Network Marketers Training completely FREE!
- Social Networking For Network Marketers (internetlifestyleproject.info)
- Internet Marketing For Network Marketers Link Building For SEO (internetlifestyleproject.info)
- Blogging For Network Marketers (internetlifestyleproject.info)
- WordPress-Internet Marketing’s Secret Weapon (internetlifestyleproject.info)
- Article Marketing For Network Marketers (internetlifestyleproject.info)
- Learn how to use the Internet market for network marketers (internetlifestyleproject.info)
- Internet Marketing Training For Network Marketers (internetlifestyleproject.info)
- THE #1 Secret To Success In Network Marketing Is…. (internetlifestyleproject.info)
- An Overview Of The Two Best Types Of Internet Marketing For Network Marketers (internetlifestyleproject.info)
- Tribes, Plugins And Some Great Folk (internetlifestyleproject.info)